Each brand on this list is emailed the following questions:
1) Do you sell in any countries that require animal testing by law?
2) Do you test finished products on animals?
3) Do you test ingredients on animals?
4) do your suppliers test on animals?
5) Has your company tested on animals in the past?
7) Do you hold any cruelty free certification?
8) are you aware of the testing policies of brands and companies you are affiliated with?
7) Does European legislation REACH affect you?
To be on this list they either have to answer all of the questions or the info that they provide me with has to be comprehensive enough for me to see that they are cruelty free.
Cruelty free brands: